Gobel Traditional Finish Madeleine Plaques Pan
Turn out perfectly baked – and perfectly charming – madeleines with this classic French pan, the choice of professional pastry chefs. Designed for superb heat distribution, the pan ensures that the delicate little cakes bake evenly and gently.
- Mini mold turns out twenty 1 1/2" long mini shell-shaped sponge cakes, corn cakes or biscuits.
- Regular mold turns out twelve 3 3/4" long shell-shaped sponge cakes, corn cakes or biscuits.
- Heavy-gauge tinned steel ensures even and gentle heat distribution for consistent baking and professional-quality results.
- Made in France by a company that has produced quality bakeware since 1887.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Mini: (twenty mold) 15 1/2" x 5" x 3/4" high; baked madeleine: approximately 1 1/2" long, 1" wide.
- Regular: (twelve mold)15 1/2" x 9" x 3/4" high; baked madeleine: approximately 3 3/4" long, 2" wide.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 425°F.
- Use only wood, nylon, silicone or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- When the tin is new, it is shiny. However, it will become darker with baking. This is normal and will not interfere with the properties of the metal.
- Hand-wash in warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly before storing.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Imogen from Traditional French Madeleine Pan This sturdy tin pan by Gobel is superior to one purchased a decade ago. Wash and dry well and it will be a favorite for years to come. I do not purchase bakeware with non-stick finish and rely on the French to agree with me. Gobel does have a few non-stick pieces but this is not one.Date published: 2016-11-28Rated 5 out of 5 by Greydruid from Superb Madeleines Makes superb madeleines every time. Don't bother with the non-stick types. This pan is non-stick enough if you just use the old tried and true method of thin coatings of butter then sifted flour. The madeleines fall right out. Just be ready to catch them when they drop. I used the online Williams-Sonoma recipe because most others call for baking powder or soda, which are completely unnecessary if you beat the mixture thoroughly. I also used a bit more lemon jest than the recipe calls for. Just a personal preference.Date published: 2015-09-07Rated 4 out of 5 by emeng from I love this Madeleine Pan Non stick. So easy to take out the cookies. It's the best one I ever have.Date published: 2013-08-18