Goat Cheese Baker
- Online Only
Goat cheese bakes to warm, creamy perfection in this specially designed ceramic baker. For a delicious and easy appetizer, simply bake the cheese for about 20 minutes, then serve warm with plenty of crusty bread or crackers. If you like, add a favorite topping before baking – anything from tomato sauce to breadcrumbs to chopped herbs. It’s a great way to show off the fresh flavors of homemade goat cheese prepared using our DIY Chèvre Cheese Kit.
- Handcrafted ceramic baking dish with lid and insert tray.
- Interior tray has holes to allow excess moisture to drain during baking.
- Sized to hold a large log of goat cheese.
- Includes bamboo spreader for serving.
- Packaged in a decorative box inspired by vintage French cheese wheel boxes.
- Ceramic baker is dishwasher safe.
- 7 3/4" x 3 1/2" x 3 1/4" high.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place goat cheese in baker, cover and bake until softened, 15-20 minutes.
- For a crusty top, brown for a few minutes longer under the broiler without lid.
- Microwave safe.
- Do not use bamboo spreader in oven or microwave.
- Ceramic baker, lid and tray are dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash bamboo spreader.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
You May Also Need
DIY Goat/Chevre Cheese-Making Kit
Cheese Making Kit