Goat Cheese Baker
- Online Only
Goat cheese bakes to warm, creamy perfection in this specially designed ceramic baker. For a delicious and easy appetizer, simply bake the cheese for about 20 minutes, then serve warm with plenty of crusty bread or crackers. If you like, add a favorite topping before baking – anything from tomato sauce to breadcrumbs to chopped herbs. It’s a great way to show off the fresh flavors of homemade goat cheese prepared using our DIY Chèvre Cheese Kit.
- Handcrafted ceramic baking dish with lid and insert tray.
- Interior tray has holes to allow excess moisture to drain during baking.
- Sized to hold a large log of goat cheese.
- Includes bamboo spreader for serving.
- Packaged in a decorative box inspired by vintage French cheese wheel boxes.
- Ceramic baker is dishwasher safe.
- 7 3/4" x 3 1/2" x 3 1/4" high.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place goat cheese in baker, cover and bake until softened, 15-20 minutes.
- For a crusty top, brown for a few minutes longer under the broiler without lid.
- Microwave safe.
- Do not use bamboo spreader in oven or microwave.
- Ceramic baker, lid and tray are dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash bamboo spreader.
Next Day Delivery
You May Also Need
DIY Goat/Chevre Cheese-Making Kit
Cheese Making Kit