Made to the exacting standards of Japanese professional chefs, Global's award-winning knives are an excellent choice for the discerning home cook. Earning top accolades from sushi chefs, this knife has a long, rigid single bevel blade that makes it easy to cut thin, uniform slices of raw fish for sushi or sashimi.
- Blade is made of exceptionally hard Cromova 18 high-carbon stainless steel, ice tempered and hardened to resist corrosion.
- Prominent 1/4" edge is visible to the naked eye and ground straight to a point rather than beveled resulting in impressive sharpness and edge retention.
- Stainless-steel handle is seamlessly constructed and textured for a good grip.
- Crafted to professional standards, this knife is lightweight yet perfectly balanced.
- As is customary for traditional Japanese cutlery, the single bevel on one side of the blade makes this knife useful for right-handed use only.
- 10" long blade.
- Made in Japan.