Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Global Sai 4-Piece Steak Knife Set
Legendary industrial designer Komin Yamada brings a new age of innovation to Global cutlery with Sai – individually hand-hammered steak knives with one-of-a-kind character. Unifying function and design, these distinctive Japanese knives combine ergonomic handles with triple-layered steel blades, finished with razor-sharp edges that elegantly and efficiently slice through everything from filet mignon to thick-cut pork chops.
- Set includes four steak knives in a case for presentation and storage.
- The first new cutlery line produced by Global in more than 30 years, Sai blends the Japanese company's tradition of craftsmanship with modern technological advancements.
- Designer Komin Yamada pairs a user-friendly organic design with an individually hand-hammered blade that makes each knife unique.
- The knives combine three layers of steel: a core of patented, ultra-hard Cromova 18 Sanso stainless-steel alloy and two outer layers of more flexible 18/8 steel for added strength and resistance to rust.
- Professional-quality blades are ice-hardened and tempered to increase hardness, resist corrosion and maintain long-lasting sharpness.
- Each blade is hand-hammered to create hollow air pockets that reduce drag, allowing the blade to glide through food without sticking.
- 12.5 degree blade edge is mirror-polished by hand for exceptionally long-lasting sharpness.
- The perfectly balanced handles have an ergonomic thumb rest for a smooth, efficient cutting motion and steady, comfortable grip.
- Iconic dots on each knife's hollow handle represent seven traditional Japanese virtues from the Samurai code of honor.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4 1/2"-long blade.
- 5 1/2"-long handle.
- 6.4 oz.
- Made in Japan.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone or frozen food, as the blade can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
- Gift with Purchase