Global Classic 3-Piece Master Chef Knife Set
- Special Offer
Made to the exacting standards of Japanese professional chefs, Global's award-winning knives are prized for their perfect balance, light weight and sleek, seamless construction. This set includes three fundamental pieces of kitchen cutlery, so you can enjoy the performance of Global knives every day.
- Set includes a 7" Asian chef's knife, a 5" hollow-ground santoku and a 4" paring knife.
- Blades are made of exceptionally hard Cromova 18 high-carbon stainless steel, ice tempered and hardened to resist corrosion.
- Prominent 1/4" edges are visible to the naked eye and ground straight to a point rather than beveled, resulting in impressive sharpness and edge retention.
- Stainless-steel handles are seamlessly constructed and textured for a good grip.
- Crafted to professional standards, these knives are lightweight yet perfectly balanced.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Asian chef's knife: 7"-long blade, 4 3/4” handle, 6 oz.
- Santoku knife: 5"-long blade, 4 1/2” handle, 3.75 oz.
- Paring knife: 3 1/2"-long blade. 3 1/2” handle. 2 oz.
- Made in Japan.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone or frozen food, as the blade can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Use the honing steel only when you feel the knife has lost some of its original sharpness, usually no sooner than six months after its first use. As you continue to use your Global knife, it will require more frequent honing. If you need to hone your knife more than once every two weeks, it is time to have it sharpened.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.