Global Classic Minosharp 3 Ceramic Water Knife Sharpener
Maintain the razor edge of your knives with this efficient manual sharpener from Japan. Its coarse, medium and fine wheels hone the blade to razor sharpness in stages, while a water slurry keeps the blade and wheels clean during operation.
- Manual sharpener is simple and safe to use with minimal pressure.
- Coarse and medium ceramic stones efficiently hone the blade to 12–15 degrees.
- At the final stage, a superfine wheel polishes the knife.
- Ceramic wheels minimize abrasion and wear on the cutting edge.
- Compatible with all knife brands, and ideal for Asian-style knives.
- Not for use with serrated knives or blades sharpened on only one side of the cutting edge, such as sashimi knives.
- Ultradurable, the stones will provide decades of service.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Plastic housing.
- 9 1/2" x 2 1/2" x 2 3/4" high.
- 6 oz.
- Made in Japan.
- Use & Care
- It is important to use water during sharpening, according to directions.
- The water cleans the ceramic wheels and cools the knife blade during sharpening creating a smoother and sharper edge.
- It is important not to apply too much pressure when sharpening. Only slight pressure is necessary.
- Rinse with water after every use.
Next Day Delivery