Global Classic Minosharp 3 Ceramic Water Knife Sharpener
Maintain the razor edge of your Global knives with this efficient manual sharpener from Japan. Its coarse, medium and fine wheels hone the blade to razor sharpness in stages, while a water slurry keeps the blade and wheels clean during operation.
- Manual sharpener is simple and safe to use with minimal pressure.
- Coarse and medium ceramic stones efficiently sharpen and hone the blade.
- At the final stage, a superfine wheel polishes the knife.
- Ceramic wheels minimize abrasion and wear on the cutting edge.
- Ultradurable stones will provide decades of service.
- Designed for Global knives but also sharpens most cutlery brands
- Not for use with serrated knives or blades sharpened on only one side of the cutting edge, such as sashimi knives.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Plastic housing.
- 9 1/2" x 3 1/4" x 2 1/2" high.
- 7 oz.
- Made in Japan.
- Use & Care
- Recommended for sharpening and maintaining of Global knives only.
- It is important to use water during sharpening, according to directions.
- The water cleans the ceramic wheels and cools the knife blade during sharpening creating a smoother and sharper edge.
- It is important not to apply too much pressure when sharpening. Only slight pressure is necessary.
- Rinse with water after every use.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.