Global Classic Minosharp 3 Ceramic Water Knife Sharpener
Maintain the razor edge of your knives with this efficient manual sharpener from Japan. Its coarse, medium and fine wheels hone the blade to razor sharpness in stages, while a water slurry keeps the blade and wheels clean during operation.
- Manual sharpener is simple and safe to use with minimal pressure.
- Coarse and medium ceramic stones efficiently hone the blade to 12–15 degrees.
- At the final stage, a superfine wheel polishes the knife.
- Ceramic wheels minimize abrasion and wear on the cutting edge.
- Compatible with all knife brands, and ideal for Asian-style knives.
- Not for use with serrated knives or blades sharpened on only one side of the cutting edge, such as sashimi knives.
- Ultradurable, the stones will provide decades of service.
- Plastic housing.
- 9 1/2" x 2 1/2" x 2 3/4" high.
- 6 oz.
- Made in Japan.
- It is important to use water during sharpening, according to directions.
- The water cleans the ceramic wheels and cools the knife blade during sharpening creating a smoother and sharper edge.
- It is important not to apply too much pressure when sharpening. Only slight pressure is necessary.
- Rinse with water after every use.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.