Global Kitchen Shears
- Online Only
Complete your Global knife collection with a pair of hardworking shears good for countless tasks in the kitchen. This striking design features blades of Global's signature Cromova 18 steel for super sharpness, paired with distinctively shaped handles that offer a secure grip.
- Ultra-sharp blades are finely serrated to provide a better grip on foods.
- Blades are made of exceptionally hard Cromova 18 high-carbon stainless steel.
- Stainless-steel handles have a unique shape, allowing room for a good handgrip.
- Complements any collection of Global knives.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6 3/4" long overall; 3 1/4" blades.
- 7 oz.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen at home using a sharpener designed for scissors, or have the shears sharpened by a professional.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.