Global Classic Cleaver
- Special Offer
Chefs praise this beautifully crafted Japanese cleaver for its performance and ease of use. Designed for chopping through bone and slicing meats and poultry, it's also great for cutting hard fruits and vegetables like watermelon and winter squash.
- Blade is hand forged of exceptionally hard Cromova 18 high-carbon stainless steel, ice tempered and hardened to resist corrosion.
- Prominent 1/4" edge is visible to the naked eye and ground straight to a point rather than beveled resulting in impressive sharpness and edge retention.
- Cuts effortlessly through joints, tendons and bones.
- After prepping food, use the wide blade to scoop ingredients into your pot or mixing bowl.
- Stainless-steel handle is seamlessly constructed and textured for a good grip.
- Crafted to professional standards, this knife is lightweight yet perfectly balanced.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6 1/2"-long blade.
- 5 1/2"-long handle.
- 15.5 oz.
- Made in Japan.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.