Global's award-winning knives are made to the exacting standards of Japanese professional chefs. Carving meats and roasts is easier than ever with this razor-sharp carving knife, which has hollow-ground blade indentations that reduce sticking as you slice and serve.
- Blade is hand forged of exceptionally hard Cromova 18 high-carbon stainless steel, ice tempered and hardened to resist corrosion.
- Prominent 1/4" edge is visible to the naked eye and ground straight to a point rather than beveled resulting in impressive sharpness and edge retention.
- Hollow-ground indentations along the blade increase efficiency and decrease sticking.
- Stainless-steel handle is seamlessly constructed and textured for a good grip.
- Crafted to professional standards, this knife is lightweight yet perfectly balanced.
- 8 1/4"-long blade.
- Made in Japan.