Global Classic Straight Carving Fork
Global's award-winning cutlery is made to the exacting standards of Japanese professional chefs. Complete your Global collection with this carving fork, which is distinguished by a lightweight feel, excellent balance and hygienic seamless construction.
- Stainless-steel tines hold meat in place for steady carving and slicing.
- Stainless-steel handle is seamlessly constructed and textured for a good grip.
- Crafted to professional standards, this fork is lightweight yet perfectly balanced.
- 12" long overall.
- Made in Japan.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.