Global Classic Serrated Paring Knife
- Online Only
Global's award-winning knives are made to the exacting standards of Japanese professional chefs. With a serrated edge, this knife is perfect for slicing through the delicate skin of ripe tomatoes without tearing or crushing. It's also a good choice for small citrus fruits.
- Blade is made of exceptionally hard Cromova 18 high-carbon stainless steel, ice tempered and hardened to resist corrosion.
- Serrated edge cuts delicate tomato skin without damaging delicate flesh.
- Stainless-steel handle is seamlessly constructed and textured for a good grip.
- Crafted to professional standards, this knife is lightweight yet perfectly balanced.
- 3"-long blade.
- Made in Japan.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone or frozen food, as the blade can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery