Professional cooks worldwide praise Global cutlery for its perfect balance, lightweight and seamless construction. The knives are forged by hand in Japan, using stainless steel that is hardened in a process inspired by the crafting of ancient samurai swords. This set gives you three essential Global knives plus a honing steel and bamboo block.
- Stamped blades are made from exceptionally hard Cromova 18 high-carbon stainless steel, ice tempered and hardened to resist corrosion.
- Prominent 1/4"-edges are visible to the naked eye and ground straight to a point rather than beveled, resulting in impressive sharpness and edge retention.
- Stainless-steel handles are seamlessly constructed and textured for a good grip.
- Crafted to professional standards, these knives are lightweight yet perfectly balanced.
- Bamboo block has slots for three knives and a honing steel.
- Made in Japan.
5-Piece Set includes:
- 4" santoku paring knife.
- 5 1/2" vegetable knife.
- 8" chef's knife.
- 8 1/2" ceramic honing rod.
- 4-slot bamboo storage block.
- Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.