Global Classic 8 3/4" Bread Knife
Slicing a crusty loaf of bread is a simple job for this beautifully made Japanese knife. Its stainless-steel blade has sharp, serrated edges that glide quickly and neatly through even the crispiest crusts.
- Stamped blade is stamped of exceptionally hard Cromova 18 high-carbon stainless steel, ice tempered and hardened to resist corrosion.
- Stainless-steel handle is seamlessly constructed and textured for a good grip.
- Crafted to professional standards, this knife is lightweight yet perfectly balanced.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 3/4"-long blade.
- 4 1/2"-long handle.
- 5.5 oz.
- Made in Japan.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone or frozen food, as the blade can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Noelle22 from Global is a classic I have worked with many different name brand knives, but Global is hands down my favorite. If you have smaller hands you will love the way Global fits your hand, but also the kind of control Global affords you for being a "lighter" weight.Date published: 2015-05-05