More than 25 years ago, Global forever changed the rules of cutlery design by introducing the first ever one-piece stainless-steel kitchen knife. To celebrate that achievement, Global has created their anniversary-edition utility knife. Made to the exacting standards of Japanese professional chefs, Global's award-winning knives are an excellent choice for the discerning home cook.
- The versatile blade length and shape of this utility knife make it a favorite for peeling, slicing and trimming.
- Blade is hand forged of exceptionally hard Cromova 18 high-carbon stainless steel, ice tempered and hardened to resist corrosion.
- Prominent 1/4" edge is visible to the naked eye and ground straight to a point rather than beveled resulting in impressive sharpness and edge retention.
- Stainless-steel handle is seamlessly constructed and textured for a good grip.
- Crafted to professional standards, this knife is lightweight yet perfectly balanced.
- 4 1/2"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2.75 oz.
- Made in Japan.