Global's award-winning knives are made to the exacting standards of Japanese professional chefs. An ideal knife for mincing and dicing herbs and vegetables, the wide, lightweight blade that enables the chef to chop quickly, precisely and easily—with less fatigue.
- Blade is hand forged of exceptionally hard Cromova 18 high-carbon stainless steel, ice tempered and hardened to resist corrosion.
- Prominent 1/4" edge is visible to the naked eye and ground straight to a point rather than beveled resulting in impressive sharpness and edge retention.
- Hollow-ground indentations along the blade increase efficiency and decrease sticking.
- Stainless-steel handle is seamlessly constructed and textured for a good grip.
- Crafted to professional standards, this knife is lightweight yet perfectly balanced.