Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Global Classic 6-Piece Knife Block Set
- Online Only
Chop and dice with exceptional precision and control. Made to the exacting standards of Japanese professional chefs, this award-winning hand-forged steel cutlery is carefully weighted for balance and comfort. Five home-chef essentials and a knife block make up this set.
- Stamped blades are made of exceptionally hard Cromova 18 high-carbon stainless steel, ice tempered and hardened to resist corrosion.
- Prominent 1/4" edges are visible to the naked eye and ground straight to a point rather than beveled, resulting in impressive sharpness and edge retention.
- Stainless-steel handles are seamlessly constructed and textured for a good grip.
- Crafted to professional standards, these knives are lightweight yet perfectly balanced.
- Stainless-steel storage block's angled design helps protect the blades, and its nonslip rubber base anchors the block securely on a countertop.
- Block has slots for ten knives and a honing steel.
6-Piece Set includes:
- 4" paring knife.
- 5 1/4" chef's/utility knife.
- 7" Asian chef's knife
- 8 1/4" carving knife.
- 8 3/4" bread knife.
- 11-slot storage block.Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4" paring knife: 4"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 5.1 oz.
- 5 1/4" chef's/utility knife: 5 1/4"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 3.7 oz.
- 7" Asian chef's knife: 7 1/2"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 10.5 oz.
- 8 1/4" carving knife: 8 1/4"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 5.7 oz.
- 8 3/4" bread knife: 8 3/4"-long blade; 4/ 1/2"-long handle; 5.5 oz.
- Storage block: 5 1/4" x 10" x 11" high.
- Made in Japan.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone or frozen food, as the blade can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Use the honing steel only when you feel the knife has lost some of its original sharpness, usually no sooner than six months after its first use. As you continue to use your Global knife, it will require more frequent honing. If you need to hone your knife more than once every two weeks, it is time to have it sharpened.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase