Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Global Classic Steak Knives, Set of 4
Made to the exacting standards of Japanese professional chefs, Global's award-winning knives are an excellent choice for the discerning home cook. When you're set to slice into a thick, juicy steak or pork chop, using a knife designed especially for the task at hand heightens your pleasure. These steak knives feature Global's trademark seamless stainless steel construction and striking design.
- Stamped blades are made of exceptionally hard Cromova 18 high-carbon stainless steel, ice tempered and hardened to resist corrosion.
- Prominent 1/4" edge is visible to the naked eye and ground straight to a point rather than beveled resulting in impressive sharpness and edge retention.
- Stainless-steel handle is seamlessly constructed and textured for a good grip.
- Crafted to professional standards, this knife is lightweight yet perfectly balanced.
- Set of four.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4 1/2" long blade.
- 4” long handle.
- Set of four.
- Made in Japan.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Hand wash knives with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Regular use of a honing steel maintains cutting edge
- Sharpen knives as needed. This can be done by a professional or at home, using a whetstone or a knife sharpener. (The unique bevel of a santoku knife's blade requires the use of a sharpener designed exclusively for santoku knives.)
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Store knives in a safe place to protect edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase