Professional cooks worldwide praise Global cutlery for its perfect balance, light weight and seamless construction. The knives are forged by hand in Japan, using stainless steel that is hardened in a process inspired by the crafting of ancient samurai swords.
- Set includes a 3 1/2" paring knife, a 5 1/4" utility knife and a 7" hollow-ground santoku.
- Blades are made of exceptionally hard Cromova 18 high-carbon stainless steel, ice tempered and hardened to resist corrosion.
- Prominent 1/4" edges are visible to the naked eye and ground straight to a point rather than beveled, resulting in impressive sharpness and edge retention.
- Crafted to professional standards, these knives are lightweight yet perfectly balanced.
- Stainless-steel handles are seamlessly constructed and textured for a good grip.