Global 1000/220-Grit Combination Whetstone
- Online Only
This whetstone sharpening kit comes with a two-sided whetstone, so you're covered for a full range of knife sharpening needs. Use the rough grit side for restoring nicked or blunt blades with no edge left; use the medium grit for sharpening dull edges and for monthly maintenance of your kitchen knives.
- Rough 220 grit for restoring damaged or extremely dull edges.
- Medium 1000 grit for sharpening and maintaining edges.
- Includes two sizes of sharpening guide rails to fit most blades.
- Guide rails ensure that you maintain the same angle while sharpening.
- Storage box doubles as a stand for stone while sharpening.
- Box has a nonslip base to hold it in place during use.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11" x 3 1/2".
- Made in Japan.
- Use & Care
- Soak whetstone in water for 10-15 minutes before use.
- After sharpening, carefully remove the guide rails from the blades. Rinse and clean the guide rails thoroughly to remove any particles of grit inside them.