An excellent choice for the discerning home cook, this sleek award-winning cutlery from Japan is carefully balanced for exceptional precision, control and comfort. Our ten-piece set is indispensable for a host of tasks, from peeling vegetables to slicing meat.
- Blades are hand forged of exceptionally hard Cromova 18 high-carbon stainless steel, ice tempered and hardened to resist corrosion.
- Prominent 1/4" edges are visible to the naked eye and ground straight to a point rather than beveled resulting in impressive sharpness and edge retention.
- Stainless-steel handles are seamlessly constructed and textured for a good grip.
- Crafted to professional standards, these knives are lightweight yet perfectly balanced.
- Stainless-steel storage block's angled design helps protect the blades, and its nonslip rubber base anchors the block securely on a countertop.
- Block has slots for ten knives and a honing steel.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
10-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" and 4" paring knives.
- 5 1/4" chef's utility knife.
- 6" serrated utility knife.
- 7" hollow-ground santoku.
- 8" chef's knife.
- 8 1/4" carving knife.
- 8 3/4" bread knife.
- 10" diamond honing steel.
- 11-slot storage block.Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.