Global Classic 10-Piece Knife Block Set
An excellent choice for the discerning home cook, this sleek award-winning cutlery from Japan is carefully balanced for exceptional precision, control and comfort. Our ten-piece set is indispensable for a host of tasks, from peeling vegetables to slicing meat.
- Blades are hand forged of exceptionally hard Cromova 18 high-carbon stainless steel, ice tempered and hardened to resist corrosion.
- Prominent 1/4" edges are visible to the naked eye and ground straight to a point rather than beveled resulting in impressive sharpness and edge retention.
- Stainless-steel handles are seamlessly constructed and textured for a good grip.
- Crafted to professional standards, these knives are lightweight yet perfectly balanced.
- Stainless-steel storage block's angled design helps protect the blades, and its nonslip rubber base anchors the block securely on a countertop.
- Block has slots for ten knives and a honing steel.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
10-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" and 4" paring knives.
- 5 1/4" chef's utility knife.
- 6" serrated utility knife.
- 7" hollow-ground santoku.
- 8" chef's knife.
- 8 1/4" carving knife.
- 8 3/4" bread knife.
- 10" diamond honing steel.
- 11-slot storage block.Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" paring knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 3 3/4"-long handle; 2.2 oz.
- 4" paring knife: 4"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 5.1 oz.
- 5 1/4" chef's utility knife: 5 1/4"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 3.7 oz.
- 6" serrated utility knife: 6"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 3.7 oz.
- 7" hollow-ground santoku: 7"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 5.3 oz.
- 8" chef's knife: 8"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 5.5 oz.
- 8 1/4" carving knife: 8 1/4"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 5.7 oz.
- 8 3/4" bread knife: 8 3/4"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 5.5 oz.
- Honing steel: 10"-long rod; 5"-long handle; 11.5 oz.
- Storage block: 5 1/4" x 10" x 11" high.
- Made in Japan.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone or frozen food, as the blade can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Use the honing steel only when you feel the knife has lost some of its original sharpness, usually no sooner than six months after its first use. As you continue to use your Global knife, it will require more frequent honing. If you need to hone your knife more than once every two weeks, it is time to have it sharpened.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.