Glazed Terracotta Egg Tray
Many recipes recommend using room-temperature eggs for cooking or baking to guarantee the best results. Based on traditional egg cartons, these handcrafted ceramic trays are designed to securely store fresh eggs on the countertop until you're ready to use them.
- These trays have wells that securely hold fresh eggs at room temperature until you need them for cooking or baking.
- The ceramic trays can also be used to store eggs in the refrigerator.
- Natural terracotta trays are hand-finished with an oatmeal-colored glaze.
- The egg trays are handcrafted for us in Nottinghamshire, England.
- 6-egg tray measures 5 1/2" x 4" x 2 1/4" high.
- 12-egg tray measures 7" x 5 1/2" x 2 1/4" high.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.