Kuhn Rikon Glass Vase Spice Grinder
- Online Only
With its elegant hourglass shape, this mill’s grinder sits on top, leaving no spice dust on your countertop. Simply fill the base with peppercorns or other dried spices such as dried chili peppers, fennel seeds or herbs, select the coarseness of the grind with the adjustment wheel, then invert and twist to release their aromatic oils. The CrushGrind ceramic grinder is sharper and stronger than steel, and stays sharp longer.
- Grinds all spices and dry herbs.
- Glass container, plastic top with ceramic grinder mechanism.
- 6” high, 3 3/4" diam.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- To clean grinder, remove lid and unscrew top knob. Remove ceramic stone and spring. Clean stone with a stiff brush, or by soaking in warm water. Let dry at least 24 hours before reusing.
- Hand wash glass container.
- To avoid clogging, add a bit of coarse salt to very oily spices.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.