Kuhn Rikon Glass Vase Spice Grinder
With its elegant hourglass shape, this mill’s grinder sits on top, leaving no spice dust on your countertop. Simply fill the base with peppercorns or other dried spices such as dried chili peppers, fennel seeds or herbs, select the coarseness of the grind with the adjustment wheel, then invert and twist to release their aromatic oils. The CrushGrind ceramic grinder is sharper and stronger than steel, and stays sharp longer.
- Grinds all spices and dry herbs.
- Glass container, plastic top with ceramic grinder mechanism.
- 6” high, 3 3/4" diam.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- To clean grinder, remove lid and unscrew top knob. Remove ceramic stone and spring. Clean stone with a stiff brush, or by soaking in warm water. Let dry at least 24 hours before reusing.
- Hand wash glass container.
- To avoid clogging, add a bit of coarse salt to very oily spices.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.