Kuhn Rikon Glass Vase Spice Grinder
With its elegant hourglass shape, this mill’s grinder sits on top, leaving no spice dust on your countertop. Simply fill the base with peppercorns or other dried spices such as dried chili peppers, fennel seeds or herbs, select the coarseness of the grind with the adjustment wheel, then invert and twist to release their aromatic oils. The CrushGrind ceramic grinder is sharper and stronger than steel, and stays sharp longer.
- Grinds all spices and dry herbs.
- Glass container, plastic top with ceramic grinder mechanism.
- 6” high, 3 3/4" diam.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- To clean grinder, remove lid and unscrew top knob. Remove ceramic stone and spring. Clean stone with a stiff brush, or by soaking in warm water. Let dry at least 24 hours before reusing.
- Hand wash glass container.
- To avoid clogging, add a bit of coarse salt to very oily spices.