Like vintage shopkeeper's jars, our clear glass canisters keep ingredients visible in neat alignment on a countertop or shelf. Their wide openings allow easy scooping, and airtight stainless-steel lids help maintain freshness.
- Made from thick mouthblown glass.
- Stainless-steel lids are topped with easy-to-grasp knobs.
- Airtight PVC seals lock in freshness and flavor and lock out moisture.
- Clear canisters let you find ingredients quickly and keep tabs on your supply.
- Wide mouths simplify filling, scooping and pouring.
- Available individually or as a special set of three that includes one each of the small, medium and large canisters.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
3-Piece Canister Set includes:
- 1 Small Canister: 4" diam., 9 1/2" high; 2-qt. cap.
- 1 Medium Canister: 7" diam., 10 3/4" high; 4-qt. cap.
- 1 Large Canister: 6 1/4" diam., 12 1/4" high; 4-qt. cap.
- Extra-Wide Mouth: 5 1/2" diam., 7 1/4" high; 2 1/2-qt. cap.
- Made in India.
- Use & Care
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
You May Also Like
Glass & Stainless-Steel Bread Box