Glass Canisters with Wood Lids, Set of 3
- Online Only
These clear glass canisters have a pure, simple style that works equally well in traditional and contemporary kitchens. Handcrafted oak wood lids are beautifully smooth to the touch and dome-shaped, with a lip edge for easy opening. Airtight gaskets keep your food staples fresh for longer.
- Clear glass canisters display contents at a glance.
- Lids are handcrafted from solid American oak with a fine-grain finish.
- Airtight rubber gasket on lid helps prolong freshness of foods.
- Ergonomically shaped lids offer a secure grip for opening.
- Small: 3 1/2" diam., 4 1/2" high; 1/2-qt. cap.
- Medium: 3 1/2" diam., 6 1/4" high; 3/4-qt. cap.
- Large: 3 1/2" diam., 8" high; 1-qt. cap.
- Set of 3 includes one of each size.
- Made in Thailand.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Hand wash glass canister.
- Wipe lid clean with damp cloth. Rub lid with Blackcreek Mercantile Cutting Board Oil or other food-safe wood oil.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.