Glass Canisters with Wood Lids, Set of 3
- Online Only
These clear glass canisters have a pure, simple style that works equally well in traditional and contemporary kitchens. Handcrafted oak wood lids are beautifully smooth to the touch and dome-shaped, with a lip edge for easy opening. Airtight gaskets keep your food staples fresh for longer.
- Clear glass canisters display contents at a glance.
- Lids are handcrafted from solid American oak with a fine-grain finish.
- Airtight rubber gasket on lid helps prolong freshness of foods.
- Ergonomically shaped lids offer a secure grip for opening.
- Small: 3 1/2" diam., 4 1/2" high; 1/2-qt. cap.
- Medium: 3 1/2" diam., 6 1/4" high; 3/4-qt. cap.
- Large: 3 1/2" diam., 8" high; 1-qt. cap.
- Set of 3 includes one of each size.
- Made in Thailand.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Hand wash glass canister.
- Wipe lid clean with damp cloth. Rub lid with Blackcreek Mercantile Cutting Board Oil or other food-safe wood oil.