Glass Candle Sleeve
Slip one of our glass sleeves over a pillar candle and you can safely surround it with greenery, leaves, ornaments and other seasonal accents to create a festive decoration. Use it on the tabletop or mantel, or compose a striking arrangement inside a glass hurricane. Made of heat-resistant glass that accentuates the sparkle of candlelight, each sleeve is sized for a 3" diam. candle. Hand-wash. 5 1/2", 7 1/2" and 9 1/2" high. A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Continually monitor the candle to ensure wax does not overflow in sleeve
- Place on a clean, temperature-safe, level surface
- Remove excess wax in order to safely access wick, light the candle, & prevent the candle from tipping during use
- Keep away from children and pets
- Allow candleholder to cool before touching or moving
- 5 1/2" Sleeve: Use with 3" x 3" pillar candle
- 7 1/2" Sleeve: Use with 3" x 6" pillar candle
- 9 1/2" Sleeve: Use with 3" x 8" pillar candle
- Trim wick to 1/4" before each use
- Keep out of drafts
- NEVER burn candle longer than the time recommended in the candle instructions that come with the candle
- Reposition decorative materials outside of candle sleeve as needed
- NEVER allow decorative materials inside of the candle sleeve
- NEVER place decorative materials higher than one half of the height of the sleeve
- Failure to follow these instructions may result in personal injury or property damage
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.