Glass & Stainless-Steel Cookbook Holder
Our cookbook holder has a glass shield that protects treasured cookbooks and conveniently displays U.S. and metric equivalent measures for cooking. The tempered glass is heavy enough to hold open large books or magazines without tipping.
- Brushed-stainless-steel base.
- Thick tempered-glass page-holder/splatter shield is printed with U.S. and metric equivalent measures.
- Glass is scratch resistant and easy to clean.
- Sleek design for the modern working kitchen.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14" x 5" x 9 1/2" high.
- Base: 9" x 5" x 5" high.
- Shield: 14 x 9 1/2" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Clean stainless-steel base with a dry cloth.
- Clean glass shield with glass cleaner.