Nordic Ware Gift Cakelet Pan
Bake six little cakes that will be the hit of any celebration, from holiday gatherings to birthday parties and showers. Our pan bakes six cakes shaped like gift-wrapped packages ready for decorating with frosting or simply dusting with confectioners' sugar.
- Bakes three round and three square "gift-wrapped" cakes.
- Cast-aluminum pan distributes heat quickly and evenly.
- Premium nonstick finish ensures easy release, with details intact.
- Nonstick finish allows for easy cleanup.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- 14" x 8 1/4" x 2 1/4" high overall.
- Each individual cakelet: 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" x 2 1/4" deep.
- Made in USA.
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 425°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.