Giant Caramel Apple
Our caramel apple begins with a magnificent extra-large Washington Fuji apple, a varietal prized for its juicy crispness and sweet flavor. Candymakers double-dip each apple in caramel that’s been simmered in copper kettles to rich, buttery creaminess. The apple is then cloaked in premium dark chocolate for an irresistible combination of contrasting flavors and textures. They’re available with or without a topping of crunchy chopped almonds
- 1 1/2–2 lb.; serves 17.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, store the wrapped apple in the refrigerator. Refrigerated, unopened, they will keep for 2 weeks.
- Remove from the refrigerator and immediately remove the wrapping. This is best done when the apple is chilled so that the chocolate and caramel don't peel off with the wrapping. Bring to room temperature for about 1 hour before cutting. To keep the apple wedges from discoloring, cut just before serving. Cover the cut surfaces of any leftover portion with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Without Nuts: Extra-Fancy Fuji apple, caramel (cream, sugar, corn syrup, mono and diglycerides with citric acid, salted butter, soy lecithin, bourbon vanilla), dark chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor processed with alkali, cocoa butter, milk fat, soy lecithin natural and artificial flavor), milk chocolate ( sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk, soy lecithin, vanillin)
- With Nuts: Extra-Fancy Fuji apple, caramel (cream, sugar, corn syrup, mono and diglycerides with citric acid, salted butter, soy lecithin, bourbon vanilla), dark chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor processed with alkali, cocoa butter, milk fat, soy lecithin natural and artificial flavor), almonds roasted in vegetable oil (peanut, cottonseed, partially hydrogenated soybean and / or sunflower seed), salt.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.
- Online Only
- Online Only