Giant Halloween Caramel Apple
Perfect for fall entertaining or as a family treat during the Halloween season, these fresh-picked, extra-fancy, orchard-ripened Fuji apples are double-dipped in buttery caramel, then cloaked in premium dark chocolate. The apples are finished with an orange-and-brown milk chocolate design for an irresistible combination of contrasting flavors and textures. Available with or without a crunchy coating of roasted almonds.
- Apple without nuts: 1 lb. 8 oz.–2 lb.
- Apple with nuts: 2 lb.– 2 lb. 8 oz.
- Each serves approx. 17.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, store the wrapped apple in the refrigerator. Refrigerated, unopened, they will keep for 2 weeks.
- Remove from the refrigerator and immediately remove the wrapping. This is best done when the apple is chilled so that the chocolate and caramel don't peel off with the wrapping. Bring to room temperature for about 1 hour before cutting. To keep the apple wedges from discoloring, cut just before serving. Cover the cut surfaces of any leftover portion with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Giant apple without nuts: Extra-Fancy Fuji apple, caramel (cream, sugar, corn syrup, mono and diglycerides with citric acid, salted butter, soy lecithin, bourbon vanilla), dark chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor processed with alkali, cocoa butter, milk fat, soy lecithin natural and artificial flavor), milk chocolate ( sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk, soy lecithin, vanillin)
- Giant apple with nuts: Extra-Fancy Fuji apple, caramel (cream, sugar, corn syrup, mono and diglycerides with citric acid, salted butter, soy lecithin, bourbon vanilla), dark chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor processed with alkali, cocoa butter, milk fat, soy lecithin natural and artificial flavor), almonds roasted in vegetable oil (peanut, cottonseed, partially hydrogenated soybean and / or sunflower seed), salt.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
Also in this Collection
Mini Halloween Caramel Apples
- Online Only
- Online Only
Halloween Black Poison Mini Caramel Apples
- Online Only