Evoking the essential connection between the rhythmic cycles of human and physical nature, this series of giclée prints offers reproductions of award-winning works by British artist Helen Booth. Each hand-signed print captures the muted color palette, spontaneous motion and expressive details of the original multi-layered pieces.
- Reproductions of mixed media works by United Kingdom-based artist and printmaker Helen Booth.
- Giclée printing captures the fine detail and subtle shading of the original artworks.
- Limited editions of 100 prints per image are printed on archival paper, hand-signed by the artist.
- Prints are set against white matting and mounted behind glass.
- Contemporary hardwood frames are enriched with a matte-black finish.
- Ready to hang with D-rings.