Evoking the essential connection between the rhythmic cycles of human and physical nature, this series of giclée prints offers reproductions of award-winning works by British artist Helen Booth. Each hand-signed print captures the muted color palette, spontaneous motion and expressive details of the original multi-layered pieces.
- Reproductions of mixed media works by United Kingdom-based artist and printmaker Helen Booth.
- Giclée printing captures the fine detail and subtle shading of the original artworks.
- Limited editions of 100 prints per image are printed on archival paper, hand-signed by the artist.
- Prints are set against white matting and mounted behind glass.
- Contemporary hardwood frames are enriched with a matte-black finish.
- Ready to hang with D-rings.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Framed prints are 26" x 26" overall; images are 16" x 16".
- Print: Made in United Kingdom.
- Frame: Made in Malaysia.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Set of 3