Evoking the essential connection between the rhythmic cycles of human and physical nature, this series of giclée prints offers reproductions of award-winning works by British artist Helen Booth. Each hand-signed print captures the muted color palette, spontaneous motion and expressive details of the original multi-layered pieces.
- Reproductions of mixed media works by United Kingdom-based artist and printmaker Helen Booth.
- Giclée printing captures the fine detail and subtle shading of the original artworks.
- Limited editions of 100 prints per image are printed on archival paper, hand-signed by the artist.
- Prints are set against white matting and mounted behind glass.
- Contemporary hardwood frames are enriched with a matte-black finish.
- Ready to hang with D-rings.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Framed prints are 26" x 26" overall; images are 16" x 16".
- Print: Made in United Kingdom.
- Frame: Made in Malaysia.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The charge for all shipping is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item’s price.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
Set of 3