The organic beauty of ocean waves inspired the graceful design for our Tibetan-style rug. This yarn-dyed wool-and-silk rug combines a rich, silvery color palette with traditional hand-knotting, evoking the sea's ever-changing patterns of light and shadow.
- Hand-knotted from a luxurious blend of wool and silk.
- The wool is skillfully yarn-dyed to ensure rich, subtle colors.
- Crafted in a traditional Tibetan style for an even plush pile.
- We recommend our Heavyweight Rug Pad with this style; our latex-backed pad (sold separately) can be trimmed to fit exact rug dimensions.
- Due to the handmade nature of our rugs, all sizes are approximate.
- Made in India.