Geometric Shadows Rugs
The organic beauty of ocean waves inspired the graceful design for our Tibetan-style rug. This yarn-dyed wool-and-silk rug combines a rich, silvery color palette with traditional hand-knotting, evoking the sea's ever-changing patterns of light and shadow.
- Hand-knotted from a luxurious blend of wool and silk.
- The wool is skillfully yarn-dyed to ensure rich, subtle colors.
- Crafted in a traditional Tibetan style for an even plush pile.
- We recommend our Heavyweight Rug Pad with this style; our latex-backed pad (sold separately) can be trimmed to fit exact rug dimensions.
- Due to the handmade nature of our rugs, all sizes are approximate.
- Made in India.
- Vacuum regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into roots of the fibers.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Turn carpet occasionally to equalize wear.
- Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth.
- For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag.
- Place in dry, well-ventilated area.
- Use of a rug pad is recommended.