Geometric Line Studies
These captivating giclée prints are taken from a series of original drawings entitled "Computations," by Canadian artist Katie Brennan. Her studies showcase a 3-D optical effect, demonstrating the way in which the repetition of two-dimensional drawings can create a geometric image that appears to be protruding toward the viewer.
- Reproductions of geometric studies by Katie Brennan, an artist and curator based in British Columbia.
- Giclée printing captures the fine detail and subtle shading of the original artwork.
- Printed on archival paper.
- Mounted behind glass in etched-silver pine frames.
- Ready to hang with D-rings and wire at the back.
- 31 1/2" x 26 1/2" overall (image is 29" x 24").
- Print: Made in Canada.
- Frame: Made in Malaysia.
Geometric Line Study, #1
Geometric Line Study, #2
- Online Only