Geometric Line Studies
These captivating giclée prints are taken from a series of original drawings entitled "Computations," by Canadian artist Katie Brennan. Her studies showcase a 3-D optical effect, demonstrating the way in which the repetition of two-dimensional drawings can create a geometric image that appears to be protruding toward the viewer.
- Reproductions of geometric studies by Katie Brennan, an artist and curator based in British Columbia.
- Giclée printing captures the fine detail and subtle shading of the original artwork.
- Printed on archival paper.
- Mounted behind glass in etched-silver pine frames.
- Ready to hang with D-rings and wire at the back.
- 31 1/2" x 26 1/2" overall (image is 29" x 24").
- Print: Made in Canada.
- Frame: Made in Malaysia.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.