Williams-Sonoma Garam Masala
Garam masala, whose name roughly translates to "hot seasoning blend," is the most famous of Northern Indian spice blends. There are as many ways to prepare this essential seasoning as there are cooks – ours is blended using a traditional Indian family recipe.
- A classic Indian seasoning that adds warm, spicy sweetness to curries, sauces, grilled kabobs and Chicken Tikka Masala.
- Garam masala lends rich, spicy flavor to everything from homemade soups and savory braised vegetables to oven-roasted potatoes.
- You can also use garam masala as a spice rub for your favorite grilled or roasted meats, including chicken, beef, pork and lamb.
- To ensure the most vibrant flavor and aroma, the seasonings are ground individually before blending.
- The premium, all-natural spices for our garam masala are sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 1.6 oz.
- Made in USA from imported ingredients.
- Coriander, ginger, cinnamon, black pepper, cumin, black and green cardamom, cloves, bay leaves, nutmeg.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.