Williams Sonoma Garam Masala
Garam masala, whose name roughly translates to "hot seasoning blend," is the most famous of Northern Indian spice blends. There are as many ways to prepare this essential seasoning as there are cooks – ours is blended using a traditional Indian family recipe.
- A classic Indian seasoning that adds warm, spicy sweetness to curries, sauces, grilled kabobs and Chicken Tikka Masala.
- Garam masala lends rich, spicy flavor to everything from homemade soups and savory braised vegetables to oven-roasted potatoes.
- You can also use garam masala as a spice rub for your favorite grilled or roasted meats, including chicken, beef, pork and lamb.
- To ensure the most vibrant flavor and aroma, the seasonings are ground individually before blending.
- The premium, all-natural spices for our garam masala are sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 1.6 oz.
- Made in USA from imported ingredients.
- Coriander, ginger, cinnamon, black pepper, cumin, black and green cardamom, cloves, bay leaves, nutmeg.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery