Ham & Cheese Croissants, Set of 10
- Online Only
Master pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon is famous for his bake-at-home croissants and other classic pastries. For this creation, he wraps buttery croissant dough, laboriously crafted using butter and ultrathin layers of yeast dough, around Black Forest ham and Swiss cheese for a savory, European-style treat. These stuffed croissants are easy to prepare: allow frozen pastries to thaw overnight and then bake them the next morning, all the while filling the house with an irresistible aroma. Enjoy these cheesy treats warm, straight from your home oven. They emerge golden brown and flaky on the outside, soft and fluffy on the inside and—our favorite part—bubbly with creamy melted cheese. Full of savory flavor, these are treats no patisserie can match.
- 10 ready-to-bake ham-and-cheese croissants.
- Ships overnight from the producer. Not eligible for rush delivery. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The croissants ship frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch the dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove croissants from the shipping container and place in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 3 months.
- Place no more than 6 frozen croissants on a parchment-lined baking sheet and cover with another piece of parchment paper. Let the croissants rise at room temperature for 8 to 10 hours.
- Preheat an oven to 375ºF.
- Remove the top piece of parchment paper. Lightly brush the tops of the croissants with egg wash (1 egg beaten with 1 tsp. water). Bake the croissants until puffed and golden, about 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Ingredients: enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), swiss cheese (cultured milk, salt, enzymes), ham, butter, water, sugar, yeast, salt, dough conditioner (wheat flour, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid, enzymes).
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.