Ham & Cheese Croissants, Set of 10
- Online Only
Master pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon is famous for his bake-at-home croissants and other classic pastries. For these savory filled croissants, Charon's award-wining puff pastry – hand made using butter and ultrathin layers of yeast dough – is wrapped around Black Forest ham and Swiss cheese. The frozen croissants are easy to prepare: simply let rise overnight and then bake in the morning. They emerge from the oven golden brown and flaky on the outside, soft and fluffy on the inside and bubbly with creamy melted cheese. Enjoy the buttery treats warm from the oven.
- 10 croissants; 2 lb. 11 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The croissants ship frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch the dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove croissants from the shipping container and place in the freezer, where they will keep for up to one month.
- Place no more than 6 frozen croissants on a parchment-lined baking sheet and cover with another piece of parchment paper. Let the croissants rise at room temperature for 8 to 10 hours.
- Preheat an oven to 375ºF.
- Remove the top piece of parchment paper. Lightly brush the tops of the croissants with egg wash (1 egg beaten with 1 tsp. water). Bake the croissants until puffed and golden, about 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- Ingredients: enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), swiss cheese (cultured milk, salt, enzymes), ham, butter, water, sugar, yeast, salt, dough conditioner (wheat flour, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid, enzymes).
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lovingthesethings from Omg... these taste amazing !! My advice, don't rush the thawing process. If you give them the full 10 hours to defrost (covered, but outside the refrigerator on the counter) they yield 2x the size than if you were to rush the thawing process thru the microwave before baking. The advised cooking time on box is very precise. LOVE these.... the smell... the taste.. the texture. A+ A great hostess gift to others tooDate published: 2017-01-05Rated 5 out of 5 by BWillFL from A treat for everyone I order these every year to have Christmas morning. It saves me from having to spend a lot of time in the kitchen but still having something delicious to eat for breakfast. We look forward to these every year!Date published: 2016-12-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Addiedie from Mmmmmmm, good We had 2 of these last night. Didn't bother us that some of the cheese escaped (that really tasted good). Prep was easy, baking time was correctly noted. Would definitely order again, but we still have 4 meals left.Date published: 2016-10-20Rated 5 out of 5 by Tapper42 from Picture perfect and delicious I've often thought about getting the ham & cheese croissants but thought that they might be too rich or salty. These hit the perfect note. The ham was lean, and the swiss was full flavored and stayed inside the croissant when cooking. The website picture doesn't do them justice. They were so beautiful when they came of the oven. One per person with a salad on the side satisfied us for dinner. Delicious.Date published: 2016-10-15Rated 5 out of 5 by BarbMW from Ham & Cheese Croissants The croissants were the best...I will definitely order them again. All of my guests thought they were very good.Date published: 2016-06-16Rated 5 out of 5 by Grammatillie from Treasures in my freezer Williams Sonoma ham and cheese croissants arrive carefully packaged to maintain a perfect frozen state. Thawed overnight on crispy parchment paper, then brushed with egg wash, these beautiful bakes, all golden and oozing a bit of their nutty emmenthaler cheese, emerge from the oven and quickly disappear into happy, hungry guests. They are a cult now in my family who have reserves in their freezers, ready to make an ordinary morning's menu very special.Date published: 2016-01-04Rated 5 out of 5 by esbg from Xmas Morning This was the first time I have ordered the ham & cheese croissants. They were a big hit on Xmas morning along with the mini croissants.Date published: 2016-01-02Rated 5 out of 5 by DebbieMahoney from A must have! I keep these in my freezer for overnight guests, or just a needed treat on weekends! If you haven't tried these you are missing out!Date published: 2015-12-24