Galaxy Desserts Raspberry Tarts, Set of 5
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
The bright, fresh flavors of ripe summer raspberries take center stage in these heavenly little tarts. Handcrafted at the artisan bakery of French-born pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon, each combines a delicate, buttery shortbread crust with a fragrant almond filling, topped with the season's finest raspberries. They're the perfect dinner party desserts—just thaw and serve with freshly whipped cream.
- 5 tarts; 3 1/2" diam.
- Total net weight: 1 lb. 3 oz.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The tarts were shipped frozen with dry ice which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, store the tarts in the freezer where it will keep, unopened, up to 1 year frozen, or up to 3 days refrigerated. Once completely thawed, we do not recommend refreezing the tarts.
- If frozen, thaw the tarts in the refrigerator for about 4 hours. Approximately 1 hour before serving, remove the cake tarts from the refrigerator. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- Raspberries, sugar, wheat flour, concentrated butter, water, invert sugar syrup, eggs, almonds, red currant, converted corn starch, gelling agents (pectin, agar), corn starch, salt, leaveners (sodium carbonate, sodium acid pyrophosphate), carotene (color).
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.