Galaxy Desserts Pistachio Croissants, Set of 12
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
The creation of master pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon, our pistachio croissants are handcrafted using his award-winning croissant dough and creamy pistachio filling. The buttery dough is prepared, cut and filled by hand with rich pistachio paste and sprinkled with crushed pistachios. This traditional French preparation ensures that the croissants emerge from the oven flaky and golden-brown, with a tender bite and the aroma of butter and pistachio. They’re easy to prepare: just allow to rise overnight, then bake.
- 12 pistachio croissants (2 lb. 6 oz. total).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The croissants ship frozen with dry ice, which may evaporate during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove croissants from the shipping container and place in the freezer where they will keep up to 6 months. Keep frozen until ready to bake.
- Place frozen croissants, rounded side up, on a parchment-lined baking sheet and cover with another piece of parchment paper. Let the croissants rise at room temperature (68°F to 72°F) for 8 to 10 hours.
- Preheat an oven to 375°F.
- Remove the top piece of parchment paper. Lightly brush the tops of the croissants with egg wash (1 egg beaten with 1 tsp. water). Bake the croissants until puffed and golden, about 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), butter, water, pistachios, sugar, butter, powdered sugar (sugar, cornstarch), enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), yeast, egg whites (egg whites, sodium citrate, triethyl citrate, guar gum), salt, dough conditioner (wheat flour, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid, enzymes), vegetable protein.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.