Palmiers, Set of 32
- Online Only
Master pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon is famous for his bake-at-home croissants and other traditional French pastries. For these classic cookies, he makes buttery puff pastry by laboriously folding butter into ultrathin layers of dough, which is then rolled into shape, cut and dusted with sugar. For you, the palmiers are a breeze to prepare. Simply thaw and then bake, filling the house with an irresistible aroma. The cookies have a soft, fluffy interior with a crisp sugary coating and are delicious with a strong cup of coffee, a glass of milk or a delicate dessert wine.
- 32 pieces (2 lb. 8 oz. total).
- Approx. 3" diam., 4" high (baked).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The palmiers ship frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove palmiers from the shipping container and place in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 6 months.
- Place no more than 6 frozen palmiers on a parchment-lined baking sheet, spacing them evenly apart, allowing them to thaw 1 to 2 hours. Preheat an oven to 375°F. If you like an extra caramelized crust, sprinkle additional sugar on the top and bottom of each cookie. Bake until the palmiers are puffed and golden brown, 26 to 28 minutes, turning once halfway. Let cool on the baking sheet for 15 to 20 minutes before serving.
- Butter, enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), wheat flour, water, sugar, salt.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.